Looking for Best Cafes in Hudson Lane? We have created a list of 10 best cafe to help you out.
Hudson Lane with its plethora of cafes is the perfect hang-out spot for Delhi’s foodie circuit. From university students to people on a shoestring budget, everybody has got a thing for this place. And although, you may find a new cafe opening up here every other day, there are few that have been able to make a place in the heart of Delhi’s foodies. Eat, drink and eat some more and you will still have your pockets jingling after visiting these cafes.
1. CAFETERIA & CO : A new entrant in the neighborhood, this cafe has already made a place for itself among the front ranking cafes of the area. You might even have to wait in a long queue before you can satiate your tastebuds. C&C tops our list of Best Cafes in Hudson Lane.
BOD Recommends : Mix Berry Cream Cheese Crepe, Tiramisu Shake, Fajita Fries, Grilled Chicken Steak Black Pepper Sauce.
2. RICOS : “Rico” literally translates to delicious in Spanish and this place definitely serves some toothsome food at prices that won’t hurt your pockets.
BOD Recommends : Risotto Balls, Nutella and Banana Waffles, Thank God it’s fries, Red Velvet Pastry, BBQ Chicken Tender.
3. BIG YELLOW DOOR : A cafe with a yellow door that leads to a food heaven. Famous as BYD, this cafe has been around for a long time now and is still going strong. Their menu includes Italian, Indian and continental cuisine.
BOD Recommends : Oreo Shake, Rocky Road Shake, BYD Chicken Cheese Bomb Burger, Grilled Vegetables and Cheese Panini.
4. WOODBOX CAFE: If you’re looking up for lip-smacking nachos in Hudson Lane then look no further than Woodbox. Woodbox is pretty famous among the college students, reason being its good food at pocket friendly rates.
BOD Recommends : Ferrero Rocher Shake, Chicken Lasagna, Baked Nachos & Mother of Chicken Burger.
5. THE HUDSON CAFE : Visiting Hudson Lane and not trying the food at Hudson Cafe? No, that’s not happening. You might have to wait in a queue to get a table but believe us it is going to be worth it.
BOD Recommends : Half and Half Pizza, Brownie Cookie Shake, Oriental Bowls, Cherry Fizz, Hudson Medley.
6. MAMA’S BOUI : A new entrant in the market that has already become pretty famous because of its rooftop area, live music and obviously delicious food.
BOD Recommends : Peri Peri Fish Tikka, Dirty Double Shake, Blueberry Kheer, Mezze Platter.
7. THE VINTAGE AVENUE : As the name reflects, this place has a vintage vibe to it. Spread across two floors, it has beautiful interiors and a menu that makes us drool.
BOD Recommends : Butter Chicken, Food Fired Momos, Dahi ke Kebab, Peri Peri Chicken Pizza
8. MAD MONKEY : Accept it or not, we all are like mad monkeys when it comes to food and for monkeys like us this is a great place to grab a bite.
BOD Recommends : Mac N Cheese, The Butcher, The Monkey Burger, Kiwi Sparkling Soda.
9. YOLO 21 : “You Only Live Once” so, why not eat to your heart’s content at this cafe which gets the hang of this epigram. BOD Recommends : Banoffee Pie, YOLO 21 Pizza, Spaghetti Aglio Olio, Chunkey Munkey Shake, English Fish & Chips.
10. SPEZIA BISTRO : Palatable food, good service, vibrant ambience, and low on cost, are the reasons why this place is always buzzing with food-maniacs.
BOD Recommends : Hazelnut Coffee, Four Cheese Pizza, Tex Mex Fries, Momos Sizzler, Hello Kitty Bow, Kiwi Mojito.